How Can a Promotional Umbrella Brighten Up Your Marketing Campaign?
Advertising through a promotional umbrella or other promotional items has been quite successful for many businesses, for over the past few years or so. These umbrellas have been in huge demand, and very much appreciated by many people around the world. They make advertising much easier, due to their great visibility and usefulness. You can give these umbrellas either as a gift or distribute them among your own staff, within the company. This will encourage your employees to do their jobs with more enthusiasm as they will feel appreciated and valued. Moreover, these items will also leave a great impact on any of your valuable buyers.
1. A Promotional umbrella is specially designed to meet the needs of the individuals as well as the company. There is a wide selection of colours, designs and styles available, to choose from. Most common types of these umbrellas include mini umbrellas, stick umbrellas, fashion umbrellas, beach umbrellas, golf umbrellas, white umbrellas, specialty umbrellas and beach chair umbrellas.
2. Many good quality umbrellas, with vented technology, usually have a gel-filled handle, which is great for comfortable and easy handling. These umbrellas are manufactured according to the highest possible standards and are strong enough to withstand any wind gusts, strong heat or heavy showers. They also have some other features, including high-quality ribs and fiberglass shaft with dura flex construction, etc. Apart from that, a promotional umbrella usually has a nylon sleeve and colour coordinated handles. Many people use them for picnics. While for others, they can be simply a part of their outfit, like, white lace umbrellas, which are only suitable for weddings.
3. There are also some eco-friendly designs with a bigger arc. These umbrellas are made up of 100% recycled PET. These products will give a great boost to the company or business, especially with your eco statement. They can also help a lot in attracting many buyers and are a big step towards saving our environment.
4. A Promotional umbrella nowadays can be decorated with help of some good quality materials, like Silkscreen, Laser Engrave, Hot Foil, Embroidery, Epoxy Acrylic Dome, Laser Engrave Oxidize, Satin Etching, Embossing, Etching, Four Color Process, and Print. Some companies offer free artwork and samples and even store credit, which is a great way of encouraging people to choose their products.
5. There are some trendy designs with an auto-open mechanism and a wooden handle. They are compact and can be used for traveling.
With the help of the latest technology, you can simply upload and print your logo, company name, message, contact information and other important details, on these umbrellas. You can also choose an image from thousands of clipart images and designs, to go with your brand name. The large surface area of these umbrellas will allow enough space to be used for advertising purposes. They are quite cost-effective, and a great investment in promoting your products. They can be used as giveaways for meetings, conferences, or even golf tournaments. This will benefit the company in many ways and also help in strengthening business relationships with other competitors