custom golf umbrellas no minimum
custom inverted umbrellas no minimum
custom telescopic umbrellas no minimum
custom wood umbrellas no minimum
Custom Design or Logo on Umbrella Canopy
Custom Logo on Umbrella Handle
Custom Logo on Umbrella Tie Wrap
Custom Design with Logo on Umbrella Sleeve
2. Gift umbrellas (including advertising umbrellas, brand umbrellas), straight, two-fold, three-fold, and five-fold
3. Children's umbrellas: baby umbrellas (for use with prams), small children umbrellas, children's umbrellas
4. Special umbrellas: umbrellas with LED functions (such as fan umbrellas, light-emitting umbrellas, etc.), fashion (the umbrella surface is decorated), strangely shaped or irregular umbrellas
5. Outdoor sun umbrella
Handle, umbrella bundle, umbrella tips, shaft(pole), long ribs, short ribs, umbrella fungus flower, umbrella strap, velcro, joint, tie line, safety cap, upper nest, lower nest, middle nest (automatic umbrella use), upper bow and lower bow (manual open umbrella use), stop nail (manual open umbrella used to block the lower nest), soft file (2~3cm from the upper nest), umbrella ceiling, umbrella top force, umbrella tail
2. Windproof and not windproof (Windproof is divided into A. plus pull wire for windproof. B. middle rod head plus spring for windproof. C.single and double-layer ventilated umbrella (single layer is ventilated by ribs-spring is added between upper and lower nests, double-layer windproof-double-layer umbrella fabric ventilates))
1. Umbrella Fabric material: nylon, oxford, polyester, pongee, TC, PVC, POE, Eco-friendly fabric, special fabric,...and more
2. Umbrella Shaft(pole) material: iron, aluminum, fiber, acrylic, carbon fiber (the most expensive),... and more.
3. Umbrella handle material: rubber, plastic, wood, bamboo, aluminum, iron, acrylic, leather,... and more. (Note: Almost all fabrics can be used as umbrella fabric after processing)
A. Conventional classification of nylon, polyester and pongee fabric: 170T, 190T, 210T, 300T.
B. Classification of Pongee fabric: 190T has a rough hand feel, and 210T is more delicate.
C. TC fabric classification: 3565, 3070, 4060, The meaning of the number represents: the first half is the percentage of cotton, and the second half is the percentage of polyester. For example, 3565 is 35% cotton, 65% polyester, 3565 is the most commonly used material (commonly known as 11076 or 190T), and 4060 is mostly Japanese customers use.
D. PVC: the price is calculated based on the thickness and whether it is environmentally friendly.
E. Special fabrics: electroplated wire, TC jacquard, nylon jacquard, embroidery, silver fabric commonly used for taking pictures.
F. Yarn-dyed fabric.
2.umbrella frame: electric, electric nickel, chrome plating, voltage
Screen printing is divided into manual printing and machine printing. Manual printing can only print one color at a time. If a logo has 3 colors, it needs to be printed 3 times. Machine printing is automated printing.
A. Watermark printing: The effect is that a pattern appears in water (principle: first print the pattern and then print a layer of transparent color overlay). B. Discoloration printing: the pattern appears at high temperature (the principle is the same as above). C. Foam printing: the pattern foams after encountering high temperature, that is, it changes from flat to convex
2. Hot rhinestones: hot rhinestones on the umbrella surface
1. Handle: plastic, cloth wrapped plastic or leather wrapped plastic, leather wrapped aluminum tube, wood, rubber (mostly for golf umbrellas), transparent acrylic, EVA (mostly for golf umbrellas). Names of commonly used plastic materials: PP, ABS, 475. PP use: often used to produce smooth low-end handles. ABS use: commonly used for high-end products can be electroplated, electroplating is divided into vacuum electricity (easy to fade) and hydropower (not easy to fade, but high price) Identify two methods of electroplating: A. Vacuum electricity is the one that fades as soon as the surface is scratched. B. The entire fittings are electroplated from the inside to the outside, which looks like real metal parts, which are hydroelectric and vacuum electroplating fittings.
2. The basic process of plastic parts: bright surface, matte surface (ie dumb surface), spray rubber paint, water transfer printing (high-end umbrella practice). PS: only ABS material is suitable for spraying rubber paint and water transfer printing
3. Transparent acrylic: the color can be chosen, and the inner laser pattern can be used
4. Wood: can be burned, laser lettering, color and style can be changed
5. Special handles: such as cartoon handles, mainly made of PVC material and spray paint on the surface
Hand strap, plastic or metal bead tail, umbrella strap (the buckle can be snapped-can be printed with guest logo, Velcro or other), cloth bag, cloth label (woven label or printed label), umbrella label, brand, umbrella Head, PP bag (with long pole umbrella), PE bag (environmental protection bag), OPP bag (brand bag), tag buckle (pin buckle, bead chain or other)